State of the art dog kennel facility.
Your canine is welcome to come play in our courtyards! For our guests, we provide careful attention from our attendants, deluxe kennels with indoor/outdoor runs, four clean outside play areas, Kuranda Beds and doubles for pets looking to stay together.
The play yards are designed to allow playtime while keeping your pet safe. Kuranda Beds are orthopedic and lifted off the floor for comfort. We feed Purina EN as our hospital diet.
Why Board with Us
- Onsite Medical Staff During Clinic Hours
- Day Boarding Available
- Limited Number of Kennels
- One on One Playtime with Staff
- Clean Environment
- Lots of Outdoor Time
*Please note we are not responsible for personal items left with your pet.*
We are a Boarding Facility with an emphasis on Quality and Cleanliness
- Air conditioned in the summertime and well heated during the winter
- Music is always playing for residents
- Outdoor pens are grassy and clean
- Outdoor playtime is provided at least 4 times a day (weather permitting)
- We offer enrichment zones for indoor play sessions with puzzles, snuffle mats, and games.
- We supply safe toys and soft blankets
Canine Boarding Requirements
- Current vaccination for DA2PP/DHLPP
- Current vaccination for Rabies
- Current Vaccination for Bordetella
- Negative fecal exam within the past year
- Current Flea and Tick preventatives required. Must be applied no less than 24 hours prior to check in. These are required not just for your pet, but for everyone's safety! This is to ensure we have a safe and healthy environment free of disease.